1. Don't schedule an appointment at another bridal store while you are still standing in mine.
2. Don't purchase a sample sale dress and as you are paying for it ask if you can have more off the dress since it's your second wedding.
3. Don't say you are coming in for a "retro, Jacki O" look if you have no idea what that actually means.
4. Don't even try on a dress that is out of your budget if you know there is no way you can pay for it...that's why we tell you how much it is BEFORE it even makes it in the fitting room.
5. Don't tell a bride that she looks like a "short pudgy girl" in a dress, even if she does (which she DIDN'T!)
6. Don't keep telling me that you are coming back to purchase your dress if you have already bought one somewhere else....really, I am just happy that you found one and I don't want to keep calling you either!
That's it for today.....oh and in case anybody does read this, and couldn't figure it out by my post, I own a bridal boutique. :)