Thursday, October 1, 2009

On the road again...

So, not that we are on the road a lot. Actually we pretty much never are, but that is my own other story for which resides a lot of frustration directed at myself, which makes the situation worse, which well it's just like a snowball that turns into an avalanche, but we will save that for another day. So, we leave tomorrow for a two night camping trip to the exotic Quad Cities...woot. Not so excited about the location but am excited about the weekend. We are taking the motorhome for the first time, pack the kiddos and all their stuff (not sure how that all is going to fit) and meeting dad, Jacq, Jonas and Micah up there. I am really excited. We have never done something like this before. However, the problem lies in the packing. I am a list girl, especially when it comes to packing but I just can't make a list. I made a list for all the kitchen stuff we needed. But then I pulled the can of enchilada sauce out of the cabinet and had a mini meltdown (pathetic but true) I forgot to put a can opener on my list. So I had to pull that out. Who thinks of packing a can opener when getting ready to travel?!?! There is SO much more stuff that you have to think about when packing a motorhome. Yikes, hopefully between the three of us being together we will make up for whatever I forget to bring! I will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment