Sunday, July 19, 2009

When he's gone

So, the week is finally here. The week that I have suddenly become a single mother with a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old. Am I ready, heck no. But we will be ok. Thankfully we have lots to look forward to. "eah" and "an" gonna be here in 4 days, "po" and "bun" gonna be here in 6 days, daddy returns home in 6 days, and "jeran" comes in 7 days. So, we have made the countdown calendar on the fridge and will count the days off. Something to look forward to every morning. Oh and Aaron bought presents and made videos for Titus that tells him hi from dad and tells him where he hid today's presents. Even I don't know where they are. That will be fun for Titus and will help me remember every day how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful guy!

1 comment: