Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just kidding!

So, just kidding about the rain yesterday. However, I am glad there was a threat for rain because it didn't warm up until late yesterday. If it would have just been sunny, we would have gone to Splashdown and froze our butts off! I shouldn't be blogging right now as I should be cleaning my bathrooms before Porter's get here, but oh well, it will get done. I feel that I need to clarify one thing about my blog yesterday though. Morton is a great place to live it is just hard that we really do not feel that we have found close friends here. However, I know it is that way no matter where you live. We were just extremely lucky with the fact that our wonderful church home of FBC had a young married's small group where we made instant friends. Then, my other friends came through my Arbonne business, but since I am a loner here in central IL with Arbonne and our church is definitely lacking in the small group area we find ourselves a little lonely at times. I am sure we are not the only ones either!

No comments:

Post a Comment